By registering and ordering on this online shop you agree on the following terms:
• You are of legal age to do business with us and we will not violate any laws by shipping it to you.
• We will store your personal information for the transactions with you.
• We will do our best to ship your order as soon as possible – we cannot give you an exact date.
• We will answer your questions as soon as possible.
• We have the right to correct any errors on our pricings, images and descriptions.
• Payments for cancelled transactions will be returned.
• We have the right to delete your account and stop every business with you at any time if you violate any of these terms.
• We will only store your personal information for the transactions with you.
• We do neither sell these information nor share them with anyone.
• By registering in the shop you agree on receiving our newsletter.
• You can remove yourself from our mailing list at any time by either contacting us directly or by following the link in the newsletters.
• If you should decide to get your account deleted, contact us and all your stored information will be deleted.
• All listed items are brand new and come directly from the record labels or, in some cases, directly from the bands.
• All of our items are sealed/wrapped in plastic. And we can assure you that all our items are new and unused.
• The shown album cover / product image does not necessarily show the actual product. In some cases we use digitally created preview images.
• If you have any concerns about the state of the items, simply send us an email and we’ll answer it in hope to help you out with your question.
• Once your package has left our office and has been handed over to the post office, Belfry Records SL is no longer responsible for any loss or damage to the package itself.
• We offer you different shipping options during the checkout, namely registered and unregistered shipping. In most cases you are free to choose between them, but in some cases only registered shipping is available.
• Unregistered Shipping: If you choose this option, we will not be able to provide you with a tracking code nor information regarding the status of the shipment/delivery. Therefore unregistered packages cannot be refunded when lost! This option is cheaper than registered shipping, yet if you are worried that your package may not arrive or if you had any negative experiences with your local post offices, we recommend you to use the registered shipping option.
• Registered Shipping: If you choose this option instead, we will provide you with your tracking code once your package has left our office and has been handed over to the post office. This tracking code enables you to follow the package’s current status and to track its way from our office to its destination. If you are worried that your package may not arrive or if you had any negative experiences with your local post offices, we definitely recommend to use this shipping option.
• If a registered package fails to arrive at its destination, we can file a complaint at the post office to get a refund of your shipping cost. This is, as stated above, impossible for unregistered orders. If you choose unregistered shipping during checkout, you take full responsibility for your choice and take the small risk of your package getting lost.
• Some packages may get lost because of flawed or incomplete shipping addresses provided by customers during the checkout. Please double-check your address when placing your order and keep an eye on your emails in the days after, because we might get back to you asking for confirmation of your address if we should – for whatever reason – doubt the completeness or correctness of your provided address.
REFUNDS & REPLACEMENTS
Click here to download the refund document.
• If the items are unopened but clearly damaged then please send them back like that.
• If we’ve sent you the wrong things please return them unopened and unused.
• If you’ve changed your mind about something then please return the items you no longer want. Please return them unopened and unused.
Replacement or refund?
• For damaged or incorrect items we will send out a replacement where possible. If a replacement isn’t available we will offer you a refund.
• For unwanted items that you are returning because you’ve changed your mind, let us know if you want a replacement. Otherwise we will issue a refund.
Who pays for the return postage?
• For damaged or incorrect items, you will have to pay the return postage and once we receive the items, we will refund you the return postage you have paid, but always get proof of postage and the return shipping payment receipt.
• If you’ve changed your mind about something then you will need to pay for the return shipping cost, either by posting the items yourself.
I’ve opened the item – can it still be returned?
• If you open an item then, under Spanish law, you lose your automatic right to return it. Please refer to our terms and conditions below:
Terms and conditions
• We will try to accept all returns. It is important to us to keep you as a customer.
• You have 45 days from receipt of your order in which to return any items to us.
• For obvious reasons (e.g. piracy) we cannot accept unwanted/incorrect items that have been opened.
• Please make sure you pack your return securely.
• Always get proof of postage.
• If an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition due to poor packaging then we may have to send it back to you without a refund.